Dr. Davis began practicing medicine in 1978. He attended Smiley High School in Houston where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. He then went on to major in Biology and Chemistry at Houston Baptist College, where he received the Achievement Award for College Students and graduated Cum Laude.
While in medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Dr. Davis received numerous awards including election to Alpha Omega Medical Honor Society and the W.D. Nicholson Award for academic excellence and interest in Family Practice. Dr. Davis graduated 10th in his class with high honors.
- American Board of Family Medicine | Initial certification October 30, 1977 | Re-certifications 1984, 1991, 1998 and 2007
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Residency
- Selected as Training Physician for Family Medicine Residents at the University of Texas Medical Branch & Texas and Southwest Memorial Hospital System
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation from the Board of Directors at Sweeny Community Hospital for outstanding service to the hospital
For Appointments Please Contact
Glen Rose Healthcare, Inc.
409 Glenwood Suite 500
Glen Rose, TX 76043
Phone | (254) 897-3369
Fax | (254) 898-1157