Following his residency in New York City, Dr. Patino completed his Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery fellowship at Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas. Dr. Patino received his Doctor of Medicine and Surgery from The University of Cauca, Colombia.
Dr. Patino practiced in Weimar, Texas and then New Mexico prior to joining Glen Rose Healthcare, Incorporated. Dr. Patino utilizes his laparoscopic surgery technique when appropriate, allowing many of his procedures to be minimally invasive.
Dr. Patino performs many operative procedures, including:
- American Board of Surgery, 1979-Current
- University of Cauca, Doctor of Medicine & Surgery
- Beekman Downtown Hospital, Internship
- Suburban Hospital, First Year Surgery Residency
- Beekman Downtown Hospital, Surgery Residency
- Baylor University Medical Center, Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery Fellowship
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- Texas Medical Association
- World Medical Association
- American College of Surgeons
- International College of Surgeons
For Appointments Please Contact
Glen Rose Healthcare, Inc.
409 Glenwood Suite 500
Glen Rose, TX 76043
Phone | (254) 897-2202
Fax | (254) 897-2102