Dr. Carpenter has been a Family Medicine physician in the Glen Rose area since 1987. He currently practices at our Glen Rose Healthcare, Inc. facility in Pecan Plantation. Dr. Carpenter also serves as the Medical Review Officer for the Comanche Peak Steam Electric Station in Glen Rose.
Dr. Carpenter earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology at the University of Texas at Arlington in 1976. He earned his Doctor of Medicine degree at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston in 1980.
Internship completed at Lubbock General Hospital and Residency in Family Medicine.
- University of Texas Medical Branch– Doctor of Medicine
- Lubbock General Hospital, Internship
- Texas Tech Health Sciences Center, Residency
- Texas Tech University Department of Family Practice Clinical Assistant Professor, 1983-1989
- University of Texas Southwest Medical School
- Physician Assistant Preceptor, 1987-Present
For Appointments Please Contact
Family Medicine Clinic – Granbury
2800 Village Road, Suite 108
Granbury, Texas 76049
Phone | (817)573-0444
Fax | (817)573-1611